Precise Exteriors proudly serves Minnesota and Wisconsin with expert roofing, siding, window, gutter, and exterior services. In addition to helping homeowners realize their homes’ full potential and curb appeal, we also work with your insurance company to repair covered damage!
Storms can wreak havoc on a home in both big and small ways, so it is essential to examine all parts of your home, including your roof, siding, and gutters, and look for all damage after a storm has passed. Even the most minor issues can turn into big problems for your pocketbook down the road.
Precise Exteriors offers complete storm damage repair services and has specialist crews with the experience to assess your property’s damage thoroughly and accurately. Our crews work directly and professionally with your insurance company to get you the money you are entitled to cover damage to your home after a storm.
We have extensive knowledge of roofs, siding, gutters, windows, and other home improvement needs that may be impacted after a storm. Precise Exteriors can diagnose any potential issues and provide all necessary repairs to restore your property to its original condition.
Start by Contacting Us For Help After a Storm
If you need to file an insurance claim with your insurance company after a bad storm, we are happy to help! Dealing with an insurance company can be a monumental hassle, so we’re here to stand by you every step of the way. If you would like to enlist our help during your claim process, follow these steps below:
- Contact us first to come out and inspect your home.
- After a thorough inspection, we will give you our recommendation for all the damage we have seen.
- If you have a claim, we will offer you our best advice on pursuing it.
- Our honest assessment of the damage does not guarantee that the insurance company will cover everything.
- We would never want to waste a homeowner’s time, so we will be upfront about it if there is no claim.
Understanding the Storm Damage Insurance Claim Process
If our inspection proves that your home has sustained some storm damage, there is a process you should follow for the most effective and hassle-free outcome when filing a claim. It’s essential to understand and follow these steps so that the insurance claim process can be as smooth and hassle-free as possible:
- Contact your insurance company agent and report that you may have storm damage to your home.
- Your insurance company will then contact you with the name and phone number of an adjuster, along with the scheduled date and time that the adjuster will be stopping by to inspect your home. Contact your field representative with this information. To look out for your best interests, we need to meet with your adjuster and come to an agreement on the full scope of the damage to your home.
- After meeting with your insurance adjuster, you need to send a copy of the insurance summary to our field representative to let us know what work the insurance company will be covering on your home and to set up a time to select the products and colors to be used on your home.
- Once we have a copy of the summary, we can pick the type of materials you need and then the project can be scheduled. We will guide you through the process of selecting the best materials to fix your damage. This includes shingles, siding, gutters, etc.
- Upon completion of your project, our inspector will examine the completed work and pick up any leftover materials.
- When your project is deemed completed, a final invoice will be sent to you and your insurance company. After you receive the second and final check from the insurance company, the balance of the invoice is due.
When your home is damaged in a storm, we will be your ally in dealing with your insurance company and making sure every aspect of your home repair is handled. We strive to provide you with efficient, reliable service so that you can know your home repair is being handled professionally and thoroughly.
Contact Us If You Suspect Storm Damage
Precise Exteriors understands that dealing with your insurance company after a storm can be overwhelming, but we are here to help you. Our highly-trained professionals are committed to assisting you and providing the best solutions for your home improvement needs. We will make sure all paperwork is handled correctly and expeditiously so you can get back to living life without worrying about your home’s storm damage.
Precise Exteriors knows the importance of caring for your home and is here to help you protect it. We will assist you in making sure claims and repairs are taken care of promptly so that your property returns to looking its best as soon as possible. Call today for all your home improvement needs.